Coin 10 Marks Germany GDR Albrecht Dürer 1971
10 Marks silver coin from German Democratic Republic (GDR) of the year 1971 PROOF. Commemorates to Albrecht Dürer.
We send the coin of the image.
This coin commemorates Albrecht Dürer (in German Albrecht Dürer) the most popular artist of the German Renaissance. From a young age he began to stand out among the leading European artists and to make great works for the church and the monarchy. The engravings of the Germanic artist are really good and of great realism.
Among his most important works include the following:
- Young Hare (Year 1502) Albertina Museum, Vienna.
- Adam and Eve (Year 1504) Museo del Prado, Madrid.
- Adoration of the Magi (Year 1504) Uffizi Gallery, Florence.
- Fiesta del Rosario (Year 1506) National Gallery, Prague.
- Jesus among the doctors (Year 1506) Thyssen Museum, Madrid.
- Adoration of the Trinity (Year 1511) Museum of the History of Art, Vienna.
- The four apostles (Between 1517 and 1526) Alte Pinakothek, Munich.
- Portrait of Jakob Muffel (Year 1526) Staatliche Museen, Berlin.
- Coin grading
- 17 g
- 31 mm